Allan P. Engsig-Karup
Associate Professor in Scientific Computing, Technical University of Denmark.
My research interests mainly focus on
- Numerical analysis of ODE and PDE methods.
- Numerical methods for time-dependent partial differential equations with main focus on high-order methods.
- High-performance computing with main focus on new and emerging architectures (fx. webpage for research project http://gpulab.imm.dtu.dk).
- Robust, efficient and scalable algorithms for solving PDEs.
- Coastal and offshore engineering.
19 Future of OpenCL? dec 12 '11
15 What guidelines should I use when searching for good preconditioning methods for a specific problem? feb 1 '12
15 Unstructured quad mesh-generation? dec 28 '11
12 How much should scientific software be optimized? feb 8 '12
11 How to establish that an iterative method for large linear systems is convergent in practice? feb 18 '12
11 Scalability of Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) jan 12 '12
11 Estimation of condition numbers for very large matrices dec 12 '11