Allan P. Engsig-Karup
Associate Professor in Scientific Computing, Technical University of Denmark.
My research interests mainly focus on
- Numerical analysis of ODE and PDE methods.
- Numerical methods for time-dependent partial differential equations with main focus on high-order methods.
- High-performance computing with main focus on new and emerging architectures (fx. webpage for research project http://gpulab.imm.dtu.dk).
- Robust, efficient and scalable algorithms for solving PDEs.
- Coastal and offshore engineering.
19 Future of OpenCL? dec 12 '11
15 What guidelines should I use when searching for good preconditioning methods for a specific problem? feb 1 '12
15 Unstructured quad mesh-generation? dec 28 '11
12 Scalability of Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) jan 12 '12
12 How much should scientific software be optimized? feb 8 '12
11 How to establish that an iterative method for large linear systems is convergent in practice? feb 18 '12
11 Estimation of condition numbers for very large matrices dec 12 '11