|location||Kongens Lyngby, Denmark|
|visits||member for||3 years, 2 months|
|seen||Feb 8 at 10:40|
Associate Professor in Scientific Computing, Technical University of Denmark.
My research interests mainly focus on
- Numerical analysis of ODE and PDE methods.
- Numerical methods for time-dependent partial differential equations with main focus on high-order methods.
- High-performance computing with main focus on new and emerging architectures (fx. webpage for research project http://gpulab.imm.dtu.dk).
- Robust, efficient and scalable algorithms for solving PDEs.
- Coastal and offshore engineering.
|bio||website||imm.dtu.dk/~apek||visits||member for||3 years, 2 months|
|location||Kongens Lyngby, Denmark||seen||Feb 8 at 10:40|
161 Votes Cast
|all time||by type|