Allan P. Engsig-Karup
Associate Professor in Scientific Computing, Technical University of Denmark.
My research interests mainly focus on
- Numerical analysis of ODE and PDE methods.
- Numerical methods for time-dependent partial differential equations with main focus on high-order methods.
- High-performance computing with main focus on new and emerging architectures (fx. webpage for research project http://gpulab.imm.dtu.dk).
- Robust, efficient and scalable algorithms for solving PDEs.
- Coastal and offshore engineering.
21 Future of OpenCL? Dec 12 '11
16 What guidelines should I use when searching for good preconditioning methods for a specific problem? Feb 1 '12
16 Unstructured quad mesh-generation? Dec 28 '11
13 How much should scientific software be optimized? Feb 8 '12
12 Scalability of Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) Jan 12 '12
11 Estimation of condition numbers for very large matrices Dec 12 '11