You can check my links to computational programs in the USA.
I know one here must provide direct information and not links. So, what I'll do is copy what I have in my links page, but provide a link to the page itself, since the actual links to the programs will not get copied when I copy the page here since the links are encoded. So, if you want the actual links, there are here
or you can google them from the information below
Here is the content of my page as of today
These are my collection of links to degrees in computational physics, computational science, computational engineering, Scientific computing, computational science engineering (CSE), or Applied and Computational Mathematics.
The differences is not that large, I think, since all these fields are really interdisciplinary.
it seems the term CSE (computational science and engineering) is becoming the most common term used, at least in the US, to describe programs of this nature.
1 Computational Physics specific
- http://www.physics.ku.edu/~physics/graduate/comp.shtml University of Kansas has MS in computational physics and astronomy
- http://www.physics.oregonstate.edu/~rubin/CPUG/ Oregon state univ. has computational physics but for undergraduate degree
- http://undergrad-catalog.buffalo.edu/academicprograms/comphys.shtml Univ. of Buffalo, NY state, has computational physics but undergraduate degree.
- http://www.csp.uga.edu/ Center for simulation physics at Univ. of Georgia has degree program
- http://info.sjsu.edu/web-dbgen/catalog/departments/PHYS-section-8.htmlCalifornia state univ. San Jose has MS in computational physics
- http://iacs.cua.edu/ The Catholic University of America, Institute for
Astrophysics and Computational Sciences within the Physics dept has graduate program
- http://earthscience.rice.edu/centers/ccg/ Rice university Computational Geophysics in the dept of earth science. They have MS and PhD programs.
- http://www.chapman.edu/scst/computational-sciences/academic-programs/bs-physics-computational-science.aspx Chapman University, ORANGE, CA. Has a Bachelor of Science in
Physics and Computational Science in the School of Computational Sciences.
- http://www.uark.edu/misc/aaron5/index.html University of Arkansas, Computational Condensed Matter Physics (CCMP) Group. Seems to be just for research and visiting Scientists.No degrees offered.
- http://www.cmu.edu/physics/research/computational/ Carnegie Mellon. Concentration area in Computational Physics.
- http://www.uaf.edu/catalog/current/programs/physics_comp.html UNIVERSITY OF ALASKA FAIRBANKS, MS in Computational physics.
- http://www.memphis.edu/physics/grad_physics.htm University of Memphis,Tennessee. MS degree in physics with concentration in Computational physics
2 Other non-physics specific computational degrees
- HTML New graduate program at UC Berkeley in Computational Science
- HTML George Mason Univ. has graduate computational science program
within the Physics dept now
older site (before merging with the physics dept) HTML
- HTML Stanford university. Mathematical and Computational Science program at Stanford offers programs leading to a B.S. degree, an honors option, and a minor. MCS is a multidisciplinary.
Standford also has ICME (Institute for Computational and Mathematical Engineering) has its own M.S. and Ph.D. programs. interdisciplinary programs.
- HTML State univ. of NY, Brockport, has undergraduate in
- HTML Univ. of Utah has MS degree in Computational Engineering and
Science Program CSE. Univ. of Utah has also the HTML Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute. Accepts graduate students. interdisciplinary program. They also have a Computational Bioimaging Certificate Program. Univ. of Utah also has M.S. and Ph.D. in Computing, Graphics Track in the school of computing.
- HTML Rice univ. has MS in computational science and engineering
- HTML Rice univ. has also graduate program in computational and applied
- HTML The University of Southern Mississippi has graduate program in
- HTML Syracuse University has MS computational science
and also certificates in computational science HTML
- HTML Purdue Univ. Indiana, has graduate program in computational
science and engineering CSE. Purdue also has Center for Computational & Applied Mathematics (CCAM), in the Math dept. Seems to accept graduate students.
- HTML Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at the Courant
Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York University has MS in
- HTML HTML University of Michigan, College of Engineering, Lab for Scientific Computation, LaSC, has PhD in Scientific Computing.
- HTML University of Michigan also has a Phd program in Scientific
Computing The doctoral program in scientific computing was
established by the University of Michigan in 1989.
- HTML University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign (UIUC) has graduate program in Computational Science and Engineering CSE. HTML UIUC also has Scientific Computing Group in the dept of computer science. Graduate level.
- HTML HTML Penn State has a graduate minor in Computational Science. Also Penn State has CCMA, the Center for Computational Mathematics and Applications, HTML. Not sure if they offer direct study programs.
- HTML University of Texas At Austin has MS in Computational and
- HTML I think the above program is now replaced by this: The
university of Texas at Austin, Institute for Computational
Engineering and Sciences (ICES), has a Computational Science,
Engineering, and Mathematics (CSEM) graduate program. Formerly
Computational and Applied Mathematics. An interdisciplinary
- HTML San Diego State/Claremont Graduate University: PhD degree in
- HTML University of Minnesota has graduate program in scientific
- HTML UC Davis has graduate program in CSE
- HTML Michigan Tech university, MI, Has PhD in CSE
- HTML HTML Indiana University Bloomington has minor in Scientific
- HTML HTML Florida state univ. has graduate Degrees In APPLIED AND COMPUTATIONAL MATHEMATICS and also a program in the Department of Scientific Computing.
- HTML Princeton has a graduate program in Applied and Computational
Mathematics (PCAM). There is also Princeton Institute for Computational Science and Engineering (PICSciE) but I am not sure it offers direct programs. It seems only for research.
- HTML RPI has graduate program in CSE
- HTML Univ. Of California, San Diego UCSD new graduate program called CSME (computational science mathematics and engineering. UCSD has also HTML the center for Computational Mathematics (CCoM).
- HTML Caltech Computing + Mathematical Sciences Department offers an
interdisciplinary program of graduate study in Applied and
Computational Mathematics leading to a PhD degree.
- HTML Clark Univ. Computational Science program
- HTML Colorado state univ. Master of Science Degree in Mathematics
with Specialization in Applied and Computational Mathematics
- HTML Cornell Univ. Program in Computational Science and Engineering
- HTML Duke Univ Computational Science, Engineering and Medicine
- HTML Georgia Institute of Technology, Computational Science and
Engineering Division (CSE)
- HTML Georgia state Univ. Dept of Mathematics has MS degree with
concentrations in scientific computing.
- HTML Louisiana State University, Center for Computation and
Technology. Graduate level program.
- HTML Louisiana Tech University, PhD program in Computational
Analysis and Modeling (CAM)
- HTML Loyola university has an MS in Scientific and Technical
- HTML MIT has MS degree program in in Computation for Design and
Optimization in the center of computational engineering.
- HTML Mississippi State University has graduate studies in
Computational Engineering and high performance computing
- HTML College of Engineering at North Carolina Agricultural and
Technical State University has graduate program in Computational
Science and Engineering (CSE)
- HTML Center for Research in Scientific Computation (CRSC) at North
Carolina state univ. has graduate studies program.
- HTML Northwestern univ. has a graduate Engineering and applied
mathematics program (ESAM) which seems to be computational based.
- HTML Ralph Regula School of Computational Science at the Ohio
Supercomputer Center has an undergraduate program in computational
- HTML Ohio university has Master of Science in Mathematics -
- HTML Old Dominion University has a graduate program in modeling and
simulation and has certificate program in computational science
- HTML Southern Methodist University Center for Scientific
Computation has graduate studies.
- HTML Stony brrok university, NY, has graduate program in
COMPUTATIONAL APPLIED MATHEMATICS in the applied Math dept.
- HTML Texas A&M Institute for Scientific Computation. Interesting
courses, FEM and numerical HTML do not know what degrees they
- HTML UCLA Computational & Applied Mathematics, in the Math dept.
Has graduate programs.
- HTML Univ. Of California, Santa Barbra (UCSB) has CSE program for
MS and PhD. multidisciplinary program.
- HTML Univ of Chicago, dept of computer science, has a Computational
Mathematics track of the Ph.D. program in Computer Science.
- HTML The University of Arizona, Computational Science and Numerical
Analysis program, in the Applied Math dept.
- HTML University of Delaware. Graduate Program in Mathematical
Computation, within the computer science dept. MS/PhD level.
- HTML Also at University of Delaware, in the Math dept, a Numerical
Analysis and Scientific Computing program. Courses seem really
interesting. Graduate level.
- HTML The Computational Sciences Initiative at the University of
Houston (CSIUH) interdisciplinary graduate certificate program.
- HTML University of Illinois at Chicago, Applied Mathematics and
Computational Science (AMCS). Seems to be an MS program in the Math
- HTML University of Iowa. Applied Mathematical and Computational
Sciences program (AMCS) is an interdisciplinary Ph.D. program in
the Graduate College.
- HTML University of Kentucky, dept of Math, has an Applied and
Computational Mathematics graduate level program.
- HTML University of Maryland. Applied Mathematics and Scientific
Computation (AMSC) Graduate Program They also have a Scientific
Computation Graduate Certificate Program.
- HTML University of Maryland also has Center for Scientific
Computation and Mathematical Modeling (CSCAMM). See the above AMSC
- HTML Univ. of Massachusetts, darthmouth, has Mathematics Major with
Computational Mathematics concetration.
- HTML Univ. of Massachusetts, Lowell. Show a PhD program in
- HTML University of Michigan-Dearborn has Master of Science Degree
in Applied and Computational Mathematics in the department of
Mathematics and Statistics.
- HTML University of Minnesota Duluth, has Master of Science in
Applied and Computational Mathematics in the dept of Mathematics
- HTML The University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Has Interdisciplinary
Graduate Minor in Computational Science (IGMCS)
- HTML University of Tennessee at Knoxville, Joint Institute for
Computational Sciences has graduate program in Applied and
Computational Mathematics through the math dept.
- HTML University of Washington, seattle, College of Arts and
Sciences, The Applied and Computational Mathematical Sciences
(ACMS) program, multidisciplinary Bachelor of Science degree
program in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- HTML Western Michigan University, Math dept has Master of Science
in Applied and Computational Mathematics
- HTML Johns Hopkins University, Whiting School of Engineering, has
Applied and Computational Mathematics at the MSc level.
- HTML Chapman University, ORANGE, CA. offers MS and PhD in
- HTML Central Washington Univ. WA. Has Computational Science Masters
Program. Offered by the Computer Science Department.
- HTML Boston University, The Boston University Center for
Computational Science (CCS). CCS offers a Certificate in
Computational Science to graduate students in engineering and
science pursuing a Ph.D.