I was wondering if there are any shallow water equation solvers out there that can include rigid body motion for the surface the water flows on?

  • $\begingroup$ What do you mean by "rigid motion for the surface"? Have you checked ClawPack? $\endgroup$ – nicoguaro Feb 8 '17 at 17:18
  • 1
    $\begingroup$ Are you interested in flow in a ship? We may need more context before we are able to give a recommendation beyond @nicoguaro's suggestion. $\endgroup$ – Kyle Mandli Feb 12 '17 at 23:35
  • $\begingroup$ Flow on the deck of a ship yes. Have not checked out ClawPack yet! $\endgroup$ – David Feb 16 '17 at 10:18

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.