I am wondering if there is an stabilized equi-order scheme in pressure correction scheme in solving Navier-Stokes equation? Usually P2-P1 element combination is used to solve NS equation, and a PSPG stabilizing term could be added if NS equation is solved by P1-P1 element in a coupled way. My question is, is there a conterpart in pressure correction equation?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.