Allan P. Engsig-Karup
Associate Professor in Scientific Computing, Technical University of Denmark.
My research interests mainly focus on
- Numerical analysis of ODE and PDE methods.
- Numerical methods for time-dependent partial differential equations with main focus on high-order methods.
- High-performance computing with main focus on new and emerging architectures (fx. webpage for research project http://gpulab.imm.dtu.dk).
- Robust, efficient and scalable algorithms for solving PDEs.
- Coastal and offshore engineering.
Kongens Lyngby, Denmark
Member for 9 years, 6 months
177 profile views
Last seen Dec 4 '16 at 7:12